1. Sponsor:The promotion is sponsored by Inbox Health, Inc. with a principal place of business at 55 Church Street, Floor 7, New Haven, CT 06510. The promotion is governed by these terms, as well as by the laws of the State of Connecticut and applicable United States federal law, without regard to any conflicts of laws principles. The promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees to abide by these terms and by the decisions of Inbox Health, Inc., which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the promotion.
2. Purchase Requirement:No purchase necessary.
3. Eligibility: Residents of the United States.
4. Time Period: The promotion begins September 15th and expires October 31st, 2021.
5. How to Enter: To participate, you must complete the Patient Responsibility Survey and be employed by an independent medical practice or billing company. Amazon.com Gift Cards will be emailed so please make sure your name and email address are entered correctly. Winners will be selected as provided below. The odds of winning are determined by the timing and the total number of eligible entries received.
6. Limitations on Entry: The system will allow you to only register and enter once. Please note that you will only be able open the survey once and will not be able to re-open once closed.
7. Selection of Winners: One $25 Amazon.com Card will be awarded to each of the first one hundred (100) qualified survey participants. Each qualified survey participant thereafter will be entered into a drawing for a $500 Amazon.com Card. The first one hundred (100) qualified survey participants will receive their $25 Amazon.com card on January 31st. The drawing for the $500 Amazon.com Card will be held on or around November 15th. The results of the survey will be published in a comprehensive “Patient Responsibility” overview for independent practices and billing companies, such report will be sent at no cost to all qualified survey participants in or around November 2021.
8. Obligations: Inbox Health, Inc. is not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; miscommunication; failed phone or computer hardware, software, or telephone transmissions; technical failures; garbled or jumbled transmissions; or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic; including without limitation the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online, or for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Inbox Health, Inc. Inbox Health, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion at any time for any reason, including but not limited to any reason that affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the promotion.
9. Release of Liability: By participating, entrants release Inbox Health, Inc., its shareholders, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, vendors, and the employees, officers, directors, and agents of any of the above organizations from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by participation in this promotion.
10. Authorization: By participating in this promotion you represent and warrant that you have the authority to provide the registration information, that it is accurate and complete, and that you understand and hereby authorize use of all or any part of such information for any purposes, including but not limited to advertising and/or promotional and/or marketing purposes by In box Health, Inc. and its third party service providers.
*Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, gift cards cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. Gift cards may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. Gift cards are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. ©,®,™ Amazon.com Inc. and/or its affiliates, 2021.